Friday 12 November 2010

Wheres Belgium Gone




Looking at my stats the other day I noticed that the blog about Europa had 5 visits from Belgium, me being a bit of a paranoid I was thinking to myself it must be Mr Barrosso or Mr Von Rumpleskin . Anyway when I looked five minutes ago Belgium wasn't there. Portugal is there with only 4 visits that will have been that Ronaldo chappy so where's it gone?. Was Mr Von Rumpleskin right when in his latest speech he declared "the end of the nation state"  and he's started with Belgium. Now as far as Im concerned you couldn't start with a better country than Belgium but Im sure a veteran blogger can alleviate my paranoia by explaining what has happened.

3 comments:

  1. The Google stats are unreliable as far as I am concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... Ny ancestors came over from Flanders in 970 so, please, go east on Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ampers
    Im so sorry to have upset you ampers but fuck it thats where Brussels is ffs. lol

    ReplyDelete

Have your say then.